If you’re not happy with your Monoprice purchase for any reason, you can return it to Monoprice for a replacement or refund within the timetable below. The time period starts from the day of delivery.
For some products, we offer modified versions of our return policy. Please click each link below to learn more about each specific return policy:
Return an item or Order
All product returns require a Return Merchadise Authorization
(RMA) number. Once created, you will have 30 days to return the item(s) to Monoprice. To request your own RMA number, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account My Account. If you checked out as a guest you will need to create an account using the same email address or Contact Us.
- In the left hand column under “MY ACCOUNT” select “Request refund/replacement”.
- Select Refund or Replacement. (If the option is greyed you are no longer eligible for a refund or replacement based on the time frame and policy specific to that item).
- You are now at the “RMA refund – STEP 1 of 3.” Follow the instructions provided throughout the RMA process.
- Once you have successfully requested your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) our returns team will then contact you via email within 2 business days to tell you if your return has been approved or if we need more information.
It is the shippers responsibility to safely pack and ship the returning items to ensure the product does not get damaged in transit. Products that are received by Monoprice in any of the conditions below may not qualify for return, which would result in the refusal of your RMA request.
Return Processing Time
- Any product not purchased from Monoprice
- Any product that is returned without all the original accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage or wear and tear
- Any product which appears tampered with or altered in any way
- Any product that does not match the product that was originally purchased
- Any product that is received outside of 30 days from when you were approved
Once processed, you will receive instructions through your RMA request to return your item(s). You will have 30 days to return the item(s) to Monoprice. After we receive your item, we will need to process and verify the contents of the package.
Some items will go through a rigorous inspection process to properly evaluate the condition of the product, so please refer to the table below for estimated processing times:
3D Printer Warranty and Returns
Monoprice 3D printers offer a 30 day money back guarantee. After 30 days, Monoprice stands behind their products by offering a 1 year repair warranty for any manufacture defects on our printers.
our warranty does not apply to any defects resulting from negligence, misuse, any modifications or enhancements to the product. Any of these will result in a voided warranty, as a result, Monoprice will no longer offer support and/or returns for these items.
Monoprice Refurbished and Open Box Products
Our refurbished and open box products go through a rigorous testing process and are guaranteed to work like new. If unsatisfied for any reason, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee and a 90-day warranty if found to be defective.
3rd Party Non-Monoprice Branded Products
All 3rd party products are covered with a 14-day money back guarantee. If outside of the 14-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer of the product for further assistance.
Consumable Items and Batteries
Consumable / 1-time use items, such as disposable batteries, universal battery packs (Lithium Ion / NiMH), inkjet or toner cartridges, cleaning products (containing cleaning fluid), screen protectors, heat shrink tubing, thermal paste, zip ties, etc., can only be returned for a replacement of the same item if deemed defective by Monoprice.
Disposable alkaline batteries are not covered under warranty. Monoprice's 30-day return policy will apply only if the item(s) is unopened and in the original packaging.
Bulk items include networking bulk cable, Rg6 bulk cable, microphone cable, lengths of un-terminated cable longer than 100 feet, and other similar items.
In general, Monoprice does NOT allow partial returns of any item. We urge all customers to test the entire cable BEFORE installing. If a portion of a bulk item is found to be defective, we may be able to offer a replacement or a partial refund, depending on how much of the product has been used. Please inquire.
Due to the size and weight of certain items (projector screens, server cabinets and bulk items), they can only be delivered via UPS Freight.
If this type of item arrives damaged or defective within 30 days from delivered date, please contact our Returns Department to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Once a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is approved, the Monoprice Returns department will arrange a scheduled pickup by UPS Freight shipping carrier. Heavy items must be returned via UPS Freight, which we will arrange for you. Monoprice will provide a confirmation number, the date and time for pick-up, and a bill of lading for you to give to UPS Driver with the returned heavy item.
Monoprice requires photo verification of any damaged suffered by projection screens during transit before processing an RMA.
Drones, Hover Boards, and Scooters
Monoprice will honor a 5 day return policy from when you receive the item, if and only if the following criteria are met:
- The item is factory sealed.
- You request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 5 days of receipt.
- The item has sustained damage in shipping, is still factory sealed, and you reported it to Monoprice the day of delivery. We require photo proof.
The item will not be eligible for return if:
- Factory seal is broken.
- You request a refund more than 5 days after you receive the item.
- You return the item to us for a refund but some or all of the original accessories, attachments or packaging are missing.
- The item has sustained physical damage.
**Technical Support is not provided for this product, please refer to the manufacture’s website for any questions or concerns.